To hate something that you used to love is such a painful feeling. I'm afraid when something is truly lost, one can never get it back again. If you stick to a "lie", it'll eventually become the "truth".When something is gone, it will never return.

Jumat, 24 April 2026

Feeling nostalgic

It's been more than 1 year; I'm not posting anything on this blog. So many things happened in the last year. Good and bad happen at the same time, or some mistake that I didn't realize is making me feel so stressed and depressed. Thinking too much makes my head dizzy. Anyway, it is what it is; it happened for some reason. So yeah, it's a regret.

How about you? How are you doing? Hope you are doing well. Haha, I know this blog viewer is only me. So yeah, it's like I'm looking at what happens to me in the moment. But it's okay; I'm happy to see my text. It feels nostalgic. And I'm still listening to my favorite song artist. There is some music that he created that I love to hear. I never get bored with his song. I feel related to the lyric; it's not like I'm in the same position, but I can feel the meaning of the lyric. Maybe I played that a thousand times, maybe. Yeah, I love hearing his song.

It's been a year, and I'm not progressing well in my real life. Too much playing games, too much spending money, and bad sleep time. I feel like I wasted so much last year; it's been 4 months now in 2026, and I'm still doing that. I realize I need to stop that before it makes me so bad. So yeah, I decided to write on this blog again and read what I wrote a long time ago. So many people around me are telling me that I have to change my habit. for my future life. I hope I can do my best in my future and now.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm dreaming about creating a family or being a father. married someone that i loves. and that feeling coming from watching some inspirational video on the internet. I mean, I want that to happen to my life too. I know now I'm not a grown person now; I still have childish things that I'm doing now. I hope that I can be more grown little by little.

Happy to see you again. I hope I can write more in this blog this year. Hope you're doing well! see u -

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar